Wednesday, July 19, 2006

First!

Wah sei.. Today marks the First day that I didn't doze off on the bus on my way to work!

And also the First day in my working career that i actually arrived
First in the office!

Woo Wee! First to open door, First to read morning newspaper. First to switch on the computer. First to use the toilet. haha:P

Of course, all glory to God. Very motivated and inspired by my dear Esther's pay increment after all the prayers for financial abundance! Blessings from God.. God is good all the time!

Summary of Today's audio sermon on my bus trip:
Daily Encounters with God Disc 4 (Rev. Kong Hee)

Spiritual Discipline
1 Cor9:24-25
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Lesson to learn: I must work on my spiritual growth as if I am going for FIRST prize!
YEAH!!! GAMBATTE!!! WHOOSH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment