Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Power of Focus

Interesting article by Rev. Kong Hee.. What I learn from here:

Focus can bring energy and power to whatever I do. The future of my business and career will depend on the focus I put into it.

I will not experience success in life if I focus on anything else than the source of Life - Jesus Christ

That which focuses on what 'God wants' and not what 'I want' establishes His purpose on which I must focus in order to know success in life.

To establish His purpose as my focus, I must:

Build on my strength and my distinctive: What are my natural talents, gifts and abilities? What is my uniqueness? What can I do effortlessly without alot of studying, training or preparation?

This strikes me the most: What is that thing that most people find hard to do but to me, it is very easy? And when I do it, I get fantastic results? That is my God-given talent: my special gift from God.

What has God shown me about my life assignment? What am I supposed to do for the Lord in this life? Lord, show me the way.. and I pray for your grace to stay faithful to it.

Lord, I know when I do things I have a natural talent for and I am gifted in, I will stay excited, passionate and energetic. Even if it's hard work, it will be like 'play' to me. All successful people discover their strength and distinctive, and spend their entire life practicing those skills, honing them and becoming excellent.

Lord, I commit all these questions to You. I pray for your guidance to show me how to do good using your gift to me and to serve your purpose. This life of mine is Yours. I thank you always, in Jesus' name, Amen! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment