Thursday, August 17, 2006

Ability & Dreams

I heard this before.. just suddenly remember this quote:
My brain is the same size, no matter if i dream big or small,
it's still the same size! So why not dream BIG!?!

Today's lesson:
My ability grows to the level of my dreams.
If my dream is small, my ability will reach that small level.
But the bigger it is, my ability will reach that high level.
That's the meaning of taking myself one level higher. Yeah!

With all thanks to my God Almighty, Creator of all things!
And He is the Creator of me.. to glorify Him.
And by His grace and power, Amen!

Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment