Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Attitude = My Altitude

Attitude is the core of my heart.
It shows the root of my character.
It's the being, not the doing.
And God is more interested in our being than our doing.
Then we can bear good fruit.
Read Matthew 5 - Beattitudes

My Attitude in life determines my Altitude in Christ.
Attitude = Humility (Servant's heart) + Willingness + Positive Outlook

God often has to allow my own plans to be broken so that He can give me bigger and better plans.

I am the clay. He is the Potter. Read Jeremiah 18.

Those who feel they are most ready to serve usually are the most unready.

When I feel I am not ready yet willing to take up the challenge, that's when God will use me. Let God's will be done.

Therefore, work on the little things entrusted to me and commit my life to God.
And my destiny will be revealed by Him in time to come.

God puts me through His dealings so that I can shine for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment